Articles, posts, or podcasts that have caught my attention this week:
- 7 ways to make a mini-marketing campaign (Inc.com)
- Americans have negative opinions of many political leaders and both parties in Congress (Harris Interactive)
- Huntsman hosts 100th NH event (AP)
- “Like” Your Candidate: Social Media & Political Campaigns (NPR)
- If you work in Insurance, this should be the only article you read on the future of social media (RyanHanley.com)
- For the euro to survive, Italy must not fail. That will require leadership and courage (The Economist)
Advocacy – Media – Development – Growth — amdg.