Accomplished Public Relations/New Media Practitioner Seeks Role in Online Content Creation Management
Today’s featured candidate is an excellent problem solver with years of experience in the editing and e-commerce industries. A true team leader with an infectious personality, this candidate couples education, experience and a great sense of humor to deliver an unmatched work ethic and team-player attitude.
Want to be the next Featured Candidate on this site? Just let me know…
Skills and experience:
Extremely tech savvy, detail oriented and results driven, he is an accomplished new media/public relations specialist with knack for executing wide-spread content marketing strategies across multiple platforms.
- Worked in the press office for Sen. Edward M. Kennedy
- Served as a Staff Editor for CBSSports.com
- Helped two ecommerce software providers move beyond the startup phase to become successful industry powerhouses
- Authored and published hundreds of articles, press releases, user guides, company videos, photographs, etc., online, in print and for television.
- Extensive experiencing working as the lead public relations manager for multiple international corporations
- Secured publications in the New York Times, The Associated Press, The Washington Post, Fox News, etc.
- Created, executed and managed social media operations for multiple small, medium and large sized organizations
- Owner and operator of his own photography studio
- Moonlights as a web designer/social media consultant/videographer
Today’s candidate has a B.A. degree in English Literature from Canisius College in Buffalo, New York. He also has a M.A. degree in Journalism from Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts. His current place of residence is Miami, Florida, but after having his first child just a few weeks ago, he and his wife are looking to relocate back to the WNY area; their hometown.
My optimal opportunity:
To be a part of creative marketing/public relations team that thrives in a collaborative environment and promotes the sharing of new ideas. I am a journalist by trade and a computer geek by choice. My optimal career opportunity would allow me to blend those two skill sets to create compelling content for online publication.
$50,000 to $60,000
Interested in this candidate?
E-mail email@example.com for more information.