Skills and Experience:
Today’s candidate has nearly 10 years of successful event planning and activation, 5 years of marketing/branding experience, as well as a history of success turning around fledgling operations. Candidate is particularly adept in handling difficult clients and customers. Candidate has proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, CMS, and event presentation equipment. Candidate possesses a strong background in customer service, presentation, and relationship management. Want to be the next Featured Candidate on this site? Just let me know…
Key Career Highlights:
- Assisted in the proposal, negotiation, closing, and relationship management of sponsors resulting in $1,400,000 of sponsorship revenue and V-I-K for large national sports organization in first quarter of 2014. New sponsors include a number of high-profile consumer brands.
- Improved profitability for a large national sports organization’s retail division by over 80%. In first year, overhauled data and reporting systems within retail operation. Exceeded revenue goals while reigning in wasteful departmental spending.
- Launched new and dramatically improved eCommerce platform. Sales from the new platform are on pace to exceed previous store by 500%.
- Enhanced the academic, financial, and diversity profile within assigned admissions territory for a leading Mid-Atlantic liberal arts university.
- Led successful and innovative marketing campaigns resulting in greater student engagement at a small liberal arts college and a large state university.
- Created innovative event promotions resulting in drastically larger and more engaged crowds.
About the Candidate:
Marketing professional with a B.A. and M.S. from Canisius College. He has a reputation for perseverance, enthusiasm, and strong customer service. Candidate and his wife look forward to relocating back to WNY from the Mid-Atlantic.
Candidate’s Optimal Opportunity:
To join a marketing, creative, or business development team with the opportunity to manage projects and/or direct reports.
Interested in this candidate?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.