Public Relations Professional Seeks Communications Role with an Established Organization
Skills and Experience:
Today’s candidate is a former public relations sports professional who has recently relocated back to Western New York, seeking a Communications role with an established organization. The candidate has five-plus years working in numerous capacities in public relations, media relations, marketing, advertising, branding & corporate sales support. Want to be the next Featured Candidate on this site? Just let me know…
Key Career Highlights:
- Former key member of two National Hockey League PR staffs
- Experience creating and executing multifaceted communications plans – increased visibility of struggling franchise over 200% year-over-year
- Entrusted with representing and being the point of contact for executive administration
- Experience working collaboratively with ad agencies across the country
- Valued liaison for national and international media
- Executive editor and producer of featured articles, news releases, newsletters and publications
- Solely in charge of the pre-planning and organization for internationally-renowned amateur ice hockey tournament
- Proven SEO & SEM strategist, with a keen eye for effective branding that delivers consistent ROI
About the Candidate:
This candidate holds a B.A. from SUNY Buffalo State. Hard working, proven professional with a strong desire to succeed. Candidate knows what it takes to make necessary sacrifices to achieve organization’s optimal goals.
Candidate’s Optimal Opportunity:
To lead or be an integral part of a Communications team. Enjoys promoting and acting in a spokesperson role and/or prominent voice of an organization.
Interested in this candidate?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.