April 3, 2017
***Quick note to all the job seekers out there***
Be sure to visit Matt’s List once again this Tuesday, as we begin sharing a recurring series of “guest posts” related to landing a MarCom job in the Buffalo Niagara market.
First up is an excellent piece by Tricia Barrett, SVP and Managing Director at Crowley Webb, where she also oversees the agency’s patient recruitment division, Praxis Communications. Tricia offers up eight great “interviewing tips,” having screened hundreds of candidates throughout her career in the agency world.
Okay, without further ado, the latest marketing, government & public relations openings in the region:
- Marketing Assistant (Hodgson Russ LLP)
- Vice President of Marketing (ACV Auctions)
- Director of Digital Media (Canisius College)
- Director of Marketing (MJ Peterson)
- Director of Marketing (Tully Rinckey)
- Director of Sales & Marketing (Buffalo Niagara Marriott)
- Marketing Technology Analyst (KeyBank)
- Associate Manager of Global Brand Marketing (Fisher-Price)
- Associate Event Services Planner (Ingram Micro)
- Coordinator of Corporate Partnerships (Buffalo Sabres)
- Library Manager (PSE)
- E-Commerce Buyer (New Era Cap)
- National Sales Manager (WIVB)
- Asst. Director of Community & Foundation Services (Schofield)
- Communications Specialist (Goldberg Segalla)
- Digital Marketing Coordinator (ATTO Technology)
- Product Marketing Manager (ATTO Technology)
- Graphic Design Intern (Child Care Resource Network)
Have an opening? Send job postings to me at email@example.com.